Hey my beauties! Wow! There has been so much buzz on the web about the Urban Decay Naked Palette, right? I you have not already experienced Urban Decay.com, Sephora.com & Stores have been sold out of this palette for some time now. Just recently Ulta stores and Ulta.com is now selling this palette too, but I am sure they will also be out of this amazing palette soon. If you are not already on youtube and apart of the beauty community there has been so many reviews and tutorials on this palette that everyone is trying to get their precious hands on the "precious" Naked Palette from Urban Decay (wow I sound like Gollum from Lord of the Rings, "My precious", lol). Many of you that are subscribed to my channel got a chance to view my step by step tutorial using this palette and to my surprise that video has received over 3000 views!! Wow!!
Since that video I have noticed that many people are loving the Urban Decay Naked Palette so much that I decided to do something special for my awesome Youtube Subscribers. A few day ago, I went to Ulta.com and place an order. . .A few days later a special order came in for one of my lucky subscriber to have. . . That's right I am giving away one Urban Decay Naked Palette to one lucky person. Yay!!!
- You must be a Youtube Subscriber to My youtube channel: youtube.com/nhop76
- You must sign up for my newsletter for my blog. (Sign up Form is located below).
- Make sure you confirmed that you signed up for my newsletter when you receive your e-mail notification.
- If you are under the age of 18 make sure that you have permission from your parents.
- You may only enter 1 time for this giveaway.
- The contest is open internationally.
- The Contest Dates: Now Through Sunday August 22nd. (2 weeks!!)
Update: Contest Is CLOSED
The winner of this beautiful palette will be announced very soon, so Stay tuned!!
Are you as excited as I am? A fun giveaway that is easy and fun!! So remember to follow the rules and you maybe be the lucky subscriber to have a free Urban Decay Naked Palette of your own!! Best Wishes and Good Luck!! Hugs, Tasha 🙂