Hey everyone!! With of all the buzz going on in the beauty blog community and Youtube I just had to go out and grab this beautiful new palette by Urban Decay, The Naked Palette!! If you have not seen my review on this beautiful palette “click here” to read about it in my previous post. However, if you have already seen my review and ready for a sultry everyday makeup look that you can wear to the office or out on the town then you are in the right place! This tutorial will included a beautiful Naked Face look that is face and wearable for everyday.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (love it!!)
- Urban Decay Naked Palette: Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Sin & Virgin
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Whiskey and Zero
- Ardell Wispies
- Lorac Special Effects Mascara
- Cargo Tinted Moisturizer Tan
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW 35
- MUFE DUO Mat Powder in 220? (I forget my shade, lol)
- MAC Bronzer: Bronze
- Lorac Tantalizer Baked Bronzer
- NYX Natural lip liner
- NARS orgasm lipgloss
- Nails Orly NAil Polish: Snowflake
*All products can be found at Sephora, Ulta, Cherry Culture, and Nordstroms for MAC.
* For more tutorials visit my youtube channel http://youtube.com/nhop76 *
***Update!!!The Naked Palette By Urban Decay is now available at Ulta.com! Check it out before they are gone!