Hey Beauty Chameleons I am back! I am so excited to share with you a sexy Valentine's day smoky look that you can sport on that special day or another day you are feeling quite sexylicious, lol. A special thank you goes out to a few of my fabulous beauty chameleons subscribers that left their comments on my original blog post "Raving Beauty Cosmetics: Valentine’s Day Haul With Swatches" as to which makeup look I should create for my next tutorial. I originally created a cut crease look and a smoky wine look and as a result they chose the smoky wine look. Thank you ladies!! So, just for you I re-created this look with my NEW Canon Vixia HF R100 camcorder in HD video, Yay!! I hope that you all love the look and please let me know what you think of the video quality after watching!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
- Raving Beauty Cosmetics eyeshadows: Divine Wine, Light Pink & Carbon
- Red Cherry Lashes #523 (madamemadeline.com)
- Cargo Lash Activator Mascara
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide liner: Zero
- Foundation: NARS Sheer Glow in Cadiz
- Lorac TANTalizer baked bronzer
- NARS blush: Douceur
- Lips: Benefit Cosmetics Lady's Choice
- Nails: Sephora By OPI Is bouquet with me with Katy Perry's Shattered on top. (I love that stuff!!)
- Sigma Brushes
(All of the items with the exception of raving beauty cosmetics, red cherry lashes and sigma brushes can be found at Sephora.com & ULTA Beauty)
For swatches of the shadows used in this video click the link to my original Valentine's day Raving Beauty Haul post "here".
Step By Step Tutorial