Hey beauties! Today I am sharing with you another look inspired by the many shades of fall that surrounds us everyday. The look is very warm and inviting that can be incorporated in a wearable daytime look. In this tutorial I will be using a beautiful selection of shadows by Raving Beauty Cosmetics. They offer a wide variety of mineral shadows that are a perfect match for anyone that have sensitive eyes.
The shadows received in this grouping were very pigmented!! Not kidding! The kind of resemble spices from you kitchen. Outside of the Venetian Mask all of the other colors in this grouping carries a matte finish whihc is always a great idea to have matte shadows in your collection. You are probably wondering what did I use to complete this look? Well. . .
- Foundation: Revlon Color Stay in 400 Caramel
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish: Medium Deep
- NARS: Lovejoy blush
- NARS: Casino Bronzer
- Rimmel Coffee bean lipliner
- Smashbox Lipgloss: 35mm
- Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
- Raving Beauty Cosmetics: Venetian Mask, Cinnamon, Moracco, and Dark Truffle
- LORAC: Nude shadow
- Wet n Wild: Black liner
- Ardell Fashion Lashes: Demi 120
- LORAC Mascara: Special Effects in Black
Step by Step Tutorial: