I am so excited to be on with a new tutorial for you all! The inspiration behind this lovely is my love for brights and edgy makeup looks! Since there was a lot of talk on youtube about the trend of ombre lips and such I decided to create my own take on this!! Now this look is a bit dramatic, so I will keep this one for going out on the town, club and such! However, if you are a confident chameleon different rock it at anytime! I also decided to try out the new Revlon Colorstay Whipped Cream Foundation! First impressions? Not bad!! And if you would like to hear my take on this foundation in a review please let me know by leaving some feedback below!
Products Used In This Tutorial:
- Urban Decay Primer potion
- MAC Paint pot: Blackground
- MAC E/S Soft Brown Matte
- Sugarpill E/S Bulletproof
- Raving Beauty Cosmetics:Haitian Flower
- MAC Fix+ (I used this as a mixing medium)
- Sephora Smoky cream liner: “Must have”
- Stila Liquid liner (Black)
- Red Cherry Lashes #119
- Urban Decay Big fatty Mascara
- MAC Orb E/S
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer (Dark)
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped Cream Foundation #340 Caramel
- Graftobian Hi Def Glamour Creme foundation palette (warm #2)
- Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Color (Big Band) LOVE!!
- Loreal Eye liner Black (Or Black lipstick will work too by MUFE)
- Sigma Website: (Sigmabeauty.com)
Get 10% off your Sigma Purchase with this code: SB2012 (September Only)
I hope that you all give this fashion forward look at try for yourself!! It is fun and put you in a fashionable edgy mood!!
The Step by Step Makeup tutorial (including foundation application)