Hey my hairnistas out there! I know many of you have been curious to know how my Halley's Curls are holding up right? Well. . . it is week 5 and I have to say that I am loving this hair better than the Saga Gold remy and the sensational goddess hair too! Why? Well the texture of the Halleys Curls Salon Relaxed Malaysian hair feels just like my natural relaxed hair! No joking!! Many people give me complements on this hair and think it is mine and when I tell them that this hair is sewn in people rush to touch and feel this hair.
Now, many of my subscribers from my youtube channel NHOP76 have been asking the following question on my Halleys Curls:
- Does the hair shed a lot?
- Does the hair tangle to the point it looks like a birds nest is growing on the back of my neck? lol
- Does it curl and style well?
- How often do I wash my hair?
To answer your questions:
- The hair shed very minimally to me. Just like our natural hair sheds this will shed too. I also think any weave will shed more when the hair is not washed and maintained properly.
- Tangling? Very little ot no tangles. I talked to many people that wear weaves and people who's hair is naturally long and their response to me when it comes to tangling is: tangling is normal because of the friction that is created while me constantly move our heads around throughout the day.
- The hair curls and style beautifully!! However, if you want the curls too last in humid conditions you will have to use styling products to hold the curls and remember to wash it out that night in order to avoid product build up and breakage of your natural hair and the extensions too.
- I wash my hair 1-2 times a week. It depends on how much product build up I have and how many workouts I have completed for the week. But weekly washing is a must.
Overall, this hair is wonderful!! I am enjoying the beautiful texture of the hair and how soft the hair feels when I style it. I am glad that I purchased it because I will be using this hair for the winter months for sure! In the month of December I think I will sport a waving style from Halleys Curls, so definitely stay tuned for that. In the meantime, I will be posting another video on how I care from my Halleys Curls in detail. Until next time have a great day!