Hey divas!! Are you ready for a fun beachy wavy hair tutorial? Well, in this tutorial I will be using my favorite hair texture from Halley's Curls called Virgin Malaysian Remy hair in order to create fast wavy hair in minutes! Yes, I mean in less than 20 minutes!! While I was getting ready for my trip to San Antonio with my family I decided I wanted beachy wavy hair and I wanted to share with you all my process and results!
Supplies needed for this tutorial are:
- Heat Protectant Spray: I use Oscar Blandi's Protein di Jasmine – Protein Mist for Restyling Hair. Click the link if you are looking to try this out!
- Hair Clips
- 1 1/4 inch curling iron: I use CeramicTI(tm) Tourmaline Curling Iron by Helen of Troy from Ulta.
- Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Hairspray. You can find this at any drug store other click the link to find where to purchase.
- Carol's Carol's Daughter Hair Balm (optional)
- Carol's Daughter, Black Vanilla Leave-in Conditioner
Now, creating this style is super fun and easy, however, I would only recommend doing a style like this with heat occasionally. Why? Remember too much heat can damage your hair and your hair extensions too, so keep styles like this as a special treat during the work week.
Step by Step Video