Hey divas!! I am back! I am sooo glad to be back with a fun makeup haul to start of the fall season of fun and all things beauty here at Beauty Chameleon! Now, first things first. This is a cumulative haul, so don't go thinking that I went out and bought all of these fabulous things in one sitting, lol. My wallet would literally go running, hahaha. The items you will see me chat about in the video below are things that I have ran out of and needed to repurchase or things that I am curious to try out and share with you all my thoughts. So. . . What did I get? Here we go:
- Perricone Skincare kit (Perriconemd.com) I picked this one up over at the end of summer because they had such a great deal. $49 for the 3 piece set that includes the nutritive cleanser, Advanced firming face activator, and the face finishing moisturizer. Like I will mention in the video below, i like this trio because I notice a visible difference in my pores, expressions lines on my forehead and smoother looking skin.
- Peter Thomas Roth Instant mineral SPF 30
- Urban decay Primer potion
- Urban decay Revolution Lash Curler
- Lorac Take a brow
- Lorac luster drops
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour Blushes in Tipsy & Blushing Bride
- Makeup Forever Blushes #42, #18, #70. The empty makeup palette was free with a purchase of 3 shadows or blushes. Use code "MUFE"
- Oscar Blandi Jasmine Shampoo
- Oscar Blandi restyling protein spray
- Benefit They're Real mascara
All items from this haul except for the Perricone kit can be found at Sephora.com
Now, was that all I hauled no way! I also hauled some items from the drugstore and Avon too so stay tuned for that video next week. I wanted to include those items in this video, but it would ave been wayyy tooo long. In the meantime, what have you hauled recently? Or what are you favorites items you loved for the month of August?
Sephora Haul Time