Hey beauties! Today I am reviewing the Sedona Lace 120 Palette from Sedonalace.com. I know, I am late to trying out Sedona Lace products ever since the buzz about Sedona Lace hit YouTube, right? Well, I say better late than never. A few weeks ago I was sent the Sedona Lace 120 palette to test and try out. With all reviews I share with you I always like to do my trial runs with anything I review on youtube, so I am able to give you all a confident review. If I don’t like a product or feel that the company needs to work a little bit more work on creating more quality products I will not even waste your time by creating a video about it. So, with that said Sedona Lace past my product test.
Now, on to the product. What I am sharing with you today is the Sedona Lace 120 Palette Second Edition for $28.95. This 120 palette has new shades more soft and pastel colors. This 2 layered palette filled with long lasting shimmer and matte shadows that are very soft and can be used either dry or wet. All of the product are hypoallergenic and Sedona Lace does not test their products on animals.
- Variety of Color options in this palette. Such as Brights, Neutrals and Shading colors.
- A nice mix of matte and satin shadows
- Packaging is simple and easy to travel with.
- The size of each shadow pan is large enough to fit a makeup brush into.
- This product is very affordable for budding makeup artist or any makeup enthusiast that wants to expand the color options.
- Some of the shadows such as the silvers, golds, and bronze shades lack pigmentation. So I would highly recommend using a base with those shades.
Overall, I truly enjoyed working with this palette. I traveled with it and none of my shadows broke on me. It was also great to have because there were some days where I craved for neutral looks and then there were others days when I wanted fabulousness with brights! So, I basically had everything I needed in one fabulous palette from Sedona Lace.
Have you ever used this palette from Sedona Lace? If so give us your feedback by leaving a comment below! Share with us your pro and cons about this palette. Also if you really want to see swatch of all 120 colors leave your comments below too. And, if I receive a huge response I will update the blog with swatches. Until next time stay beautiful on the inside and out!