Urban decay has done it again! Not only was the original book of shadows a success, but now at sephora you will find another palette from them called the Urban Decay Book Of Shadows Volume II. I have got to get my hands on this one today!! This new palette is just as cute as its prequel but features more brights. According to Sephora.com the new book of shadows is:
The largest and most unique palette Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II is stocked with 16 shadows (including 8 exclusive to this set), travel-size 24/7 Eye Pencils in Zero and Bourbon, and a mini genie bottle of Eyeshadow Primer Potion. The mix of shadows includes shimmers and glitters, neutrals and brights. Build just about any look you can imagine!
This set contains:
NEW/exclusive shades 8 x 0.03 oz:
– AC/DC (deep eggplant shimmer)
– Nylon (champagne sparkler)
– Mushroom (taupey-gunmetal)
– Sphynx (pink sparkle/shimmer)
– Jinx (bright blue shimmer)
– Homegrown (bright green shimmer)
– Misdemeanor (deep teal sparkle)
– Perversion (matte black).
Existing/best-selling shades 8 x 0.03 oz:
– Sellout (pink champagne shimmer)
– Gunmetal (gunmetal gray silver micro glitter)
– Ecstasy (bright violet sheen)
– Midnight Cowboy Rides Again (beige with tons of silver glitter)
– Twice Baked (brownie shimmer)
– Half Baked (rich gold)
– Flipside (electric teal with blue sheen)
– YDK (bronzed mocha with golden glitter)
– 2 x 0.03 oz 24/7 Eyeliner Pencils in Zero (black) and Bourbon (glimmering dark brown)
– 0.13 oz Eyeshadow Primer Potion (travel size).
What else you need to know:
Covered in pearly white with a purple foil design, the Book of Shadows opens to reveal a generous mirror framed in exotic peacock feathers. Hiding behind secret doors in the top of the case is a mini look book, full of inspiring photos of Urban Decay’s favorite model, Daniela. Try the looks yourself, or give this coveted palette as a gift to a truly deserving friend.
So, if you are looking from the newer version of the book of shadows this season go to Sephora.com and get your today! I know that as soon as I see it in my store I am going to snatch one up myself and share it will you all too. I hope that you all found this helpful. Also if you already own this palette please leave some feedback here for all of us. Thanks!