Hey Beauties!! Here is the second part of my haul! In this haul you will find things I regularly use in my makeup collection plus a few new things I wanted to try out. I also decided to support my mom's new Avon store and purchase a few things to share with you as well. If you are looking to try Avon go and support my mom's new venture and check out her site at : bonnieloving.avonrepresentative.com/.
My List: of fun hauly stuff:
- Cucumber melon anti bacterial soap (3)
- Cucumber melon hand sanitizer (3)
- Avon lipcolor:
- Avon liipcolor
- Caribean Sunset eyeshadow quad
- Mark Mosaic cheek color: Chica
- Cotton Rounds
- Neutrogena facial cleansing cloths
- Garnier fructis Hairspary
- TreSeme Dry hair shampoo (Just curious to see how this refreshes my hair after a good workout)
- Madame Madeline Lashes: Red cherry #523, #218 and other assortment mention in the video below
I hope that you all enjoy the Haulage below!! In the meantime, what did you haul last month? what is your favorite item you picked and can not live without?
Makeup Haul Part 2: Avon, Drugstore & Lashes!