Hi everyone! I can not believe that we are already into the month of September! Were did the summer go? Well, today I was going through some request from my youtube channel (NHOP76) and a lot of my subscribers wanted to know what my favorite MAC Cosmetics eye shadows were? Some also wanted to know if I owned a huge MAC eyeshadow collection too, and honestly I don't. I think I own maybe 45 shadows from mac and that's about all. The only reason why is I love so many others makeup brands other than MAC. So, with that said please don't feel like you have to own every shadow I am showing. First search through your makeup collection and if you find colors similar use them otherwise if you feel compelled to purchase that is up to you. But anyway, my lovely subscriber Cheez12345 from youtube requested this video and I had to do it. If you have not checked out her youtube channel you should. She is a very sweet and beautiful woman and tips and tricks of her own.
But, Jaya this is for you and others that would like to know my favorites and there are a lot. Hopefully this will be a guide or reference to those breaking into makeup or are an aspiring makeup artist looking for colors to use in you kit.
My Favorite Warm Tones From MAC Cosmetics:
Colors From Left to right:
- Top Row: Grain, Bamboo, Soba, Orb, Bright Future
- Second Row: Brun, HoneyLust, Flip, Soft Brown, Firespot
- Third Row: 100 Strokes, Embark, HandWritten, Brown Script, Firecracker
Favorite Blues & Greens:
Colors From Left to Right:
- Rite Of Spring, Aquadisiac, Aquavert, Rated "R"
- Clarity, Gulf Stream, Club, One Off
- Climate Blue, Freshwater, Femme Noir
Favorites Purples, Pinks & Greys
Colors from Left To Right:
- Top Row: Crystal Avalanche, Seedy Pearl, Swish, Da Bling
- Second Row: Silver Ring, Parfait Amour, Creme De Violet, Sushi Flower
- Third Row: Carbon, graphology, Virbrant Grape
As you all may know you can find MAC eye shadows at your local MAC store or if you don't live near a MAC store you can find them at your local departments stores like Nordstrom.com, Macys, and Dillards too. I hope that you all found this helpful in your search for eye shadows. Also, What are your favorite MAC eyeshadows? Please share!! You never know. . . You may find them in my kit one day soon!