Happy Wednesday Beauties!! Today I am excited to share with you a beautiful smoky eye inspired by all of my Facebook diva’s. A few weeks ago I hauled a lot of the Maybelline Color Tattoo eye-shadows and I mentioned how I like the pomegranate punk shade. Many of you suggested it be used in a Valentine’s day look, and even one of you asked for me to create a smoky eye using pomegranate punk. So, with that shade I create just that a sexy pomegranate punk smoky eye look that will be beautiful and glammy for a fun date night out on Valentine’s day. I decided to also incorporate my wet n wild palette called “lust” with this look too! Yay, for drugstore eye-shadows!! I am impressed! I hope that you all enjoy this look and if you would like to see more look using more of the Maybelline color tattoo shadows leave your comment below.
- Urban Decay Primer potion
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye shadow: Pomegranate Punk Shop for great savings on beauty at drugstore.com!
- Wet-n-Wild Lust palette
- Sephora Collection Flashy Black liner
- Sephora Collection get liner: Must have
- Sephora Collection Full Action Mascara
- Red Cherry Lashes: 415 (madamemadeline.com)
- Sephora Collection Foundation #35
- MAC Mineralize skinfinish powder: Medium Deep
- NARS Angelika blush
- NYX pinky lip liner
- NYX lip smacking lip color: Flower