Hey my beauty chameleons! If you are so loving the Urban Decay Naked Palette and are craving for more tutorials on how to use your palette then this post is for you! A few days ago I was playing around with the colors from this palette, especially the darker tones, and thought lets create a soft smokey eye look! So for those of you that fear the "smokey eye" this tutorial will give you great tips on how to achieve a smokey eye that you can rock to any party or even for your day to day J.O.B.
Products Used In Tutorial:
- Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Palette: Sin, Gunmetal, Creep, Naked and Virgin
- Wet-n-Wild gel liner: Black
- Sonia Kashuk® Full Glam Eye Lashes with Glue 2-pk.
- Imju Fiberwig d.j.v. beautenizer Fiberwig LX Pure Black
- Foundation: TEMPTU AIRbrush Makeup System Golden
- Concealer: TEMPTU Under Eye Concealer 112 Tan in Tan
- Powder: TEMPTU RETOUCH Powder 0.16 oz 200 Translucent
- NARS Blush Orgasm
- Lips: Bourjois Lip Liner Espigill 10, Lorac Couture Shine in Couture
- Nails: Orly Nail Polish: Basket Case
Urban Decay Naked Palette: Smokey Eyes Tutorial: