It is time to say goodbye to summer and hello fall. I can not believe how fast the summer came and went. How about you? Even though summer is over I am glad the fall is here because that is one of my favorite time of the year because the earth begins to transform into a very beautiful spectrum of colors. With that said, comes my inspiration from all of the transforms leaves from our beautiful trees. As I stroll around walking or playing outside with my son I see so many pretty shades of greens, yellows, brown and reds everywhere, hence inspiration for eye makeup.
Recently, I was sent a beautiful spectrum of eyeshadows from Raving Beauty Cosmetics. The colors are sent are prefect for this time of year. The colors I received are as follows:
The Organic Field is a shimmer that is transparent, so if you are looking for a very intense color you will have to use it wet or apply an eyeshadow base like MAC's paint pot or and NYX jumbo pencil in order to intensify the color a bit. In addition to Organic field the Minted Lemon will have the similar feature. Now the Dark Truffle eye shadow is a matte that is very pigmented and does not require a base, however I would still recommend a primer. All of the shadows go on very smooth and non irritating to the eye. So, with that said, I decided to create a wearable smokey eye look inspired by the changes of the season.
The products used in this tutorial:
- Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer (sephora)
- MAC Paint Pot: Underground (nordstrom)
- Raving Beauty Cosmetics: Organic Field, Minted Lemon & Dark Truffle eye shadows (raving beauty cosmetics)
- Lorac eyeshadow: Nude
- Urban Decay 24/7 glide liner: Zero (Sephora)
- Wet N Wild Liner: Black (drugstore)
- Lorac Special Effects mascara: Black (sephora)
- Ardell Demi lashes 120 (Ulta)
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation 400 Caramel Normal to Dry (drugstore)
- MAC Mineralized skinfinish powder: Medium Deep (nordstrom)
- NARS Bronzer: Casino (sephora)
- NARS Blush: Orgasm (sephora)
- NYX Lip pencil: Natural (UIta)
- NARS Lipgloss: Orgasm (Sephora)
- Nails: None
For the step by step tutorial please watch the video provided below! I hope that you all enjoy this video and give this look a try yourself.
Have a fabulous day,