Are you ready for some crazy brights? Wow! I am and let me tell Raving Beauty Cosmetics sent me some shadows that I have got to share with you all. I just recently receive a grouping of shadows and earrings to review and all I have to say is wow! I have been sleeping on these colors for too long. The shades I received are: Spring Light Blue, Dark Blue Sparkle, Dark Night & Peru.
As you can see from the photos the eye shadows are nicely pigmented with it beautiful satin finish. According to Raving Beauty Cosmetics the following shadows have the following characteristics:
- SPRING LIGHT BLUE: Medium blue with a pearl sheen is tinged with a hint of green, resulting in a tranquil, cool and carefree pastel. Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ultramarine Blue, Hydrated Chromium Oxide Green.
- DARK BLUE SPARKLE: Lustrous, super-saturated blue with a low sheen. This medium-deep blue has a wonderfully mature, sophisticated, appearance. Ingredients: Mica, titanium dioxide, ferric ferrocyanide, tin oxide.
- DARK KNIGHT: This sparkly, translucent grey with a deep due undertone recalls the sky as it crawls into a stormy night. Ingredients: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxide, baron nitride.
- PERU: A profound and classic shimmery purple color. Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Dioxide, Iron Oxide
These colors are so amazing that I had to break out my makeup brushes and create a colorful tutorial! If you love the shadows you can find them at http://ravingbeautycosmetics.ecrater.com. Each shadow sells for only $5.00 each. Each 5 gram jar is filled with 1tsp of product. She also sell sample bags too for a $1.50 and each bag is filled with ¼ teaspoon of product.
But before I get to that I also had to share with you a pair of earrings that the owner of Raving Beauty Cosmetics sent to me. Yes, that is right they are now carrying a fun and fashionable line of jewelry from big fashion right to beautiful bangles, bracelets and necklaces. The earrings I have are the E-1-B EARRINGS LEAVES METAL & ACRYLIC RESIN METALIC BLUE & BLACK retailing at $4.00 each. I am amazed with the quality of the earrings for they are sturdy and of course look fabulous!!
Anyway you have got to check these out and you know I am going to be adding some more accessories to my collection. Now to the tutorial!! Yessss!
- Urban Decay Professional Sized primer potion
- Jumbo Eye Pencil in Pacifica
- Raving Beauty: Spring Light Blue, Dark Blue Sparkle, Peru and Sparkle Beige
- Sigma Brushes (click here) receive 10% off purchase using code “style2011”
- Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Zero
- Buxom Lashliner Leatherette
- d.j.v. beautenizer Volume Lash Pure Black/li>
- NYX white liner
- Foundation: NARS Sheer Matte Foundation Cadiz
- Bronzer: Smashbox
- MAC: Ombre Vintage Grape blush
- MAC: Pervette
Step by Step tutorial