Hey beauties!! Here is a new tutorial featuring some more of my favorite mineral shadows from Raving Beauty Cosmetics!! Like I said in the my first tutorial of this month this grouping of shadows I recieved this month are my absolute favorites right now! I guess it is purple and sparkly may have to do with that, lol. Anyway this look create will be a little dark and smoky with a pop of color in the crease for those of you that love a little drama on your eyes. To balance out this look I used soft lip and cheek colors to complete this look. I hope you all enjoy this look and try it for yourself too!
If you decided to try this look on yourself totally post your look on my wall at facebook.com/beautychameleon to showcase your budding talent!! I can't wait to see!!
Products Used In Dark Knight In Peru Tutorial:
- Urban Decay primer Portion**
- Raving Beauty Cosmetics: Dark Knight, Peru, Carbon & Sparkle Beige (RavingBeautyCosmetics.ecrater.com)
- Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner (Amazon.com)
- D.J.V. Beautenizer Volume Lash Mascara**
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide Mascara in Zero**
- Red Cherry Lashes #523 (MadameMadeline.com)
- Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow in Cadiz**
- NARS Casino Bronzer**
- Benefit Bella Bamba Blush**
- Tarte Lipstain: Charmed**
- Sigma Make Me Crazy Set (sigmabeauty.com) also use coupon code "GLAM2011" and save 10% off your purchase
**Items with this marking (*) can be purchase at Sephora.com click the link provided to find out more information about the items I used in this tutorial.
Dark Knight In Peru Pictures
Dark Knight In Peru Tutorial