Hey beauties! It’s a new week and why not start the new week with a fun and exciting colorful tutorial inspired by Bollywood looks! This week I am excited to share with you all a makeup collaboration with Jaya from Youtube Cheezz12345. She is a beautiful and fun makeup beauty guru from India that has a fun beauty channel on youtube that consist of makeup, beauty, skincare and even cooking, oh yes cooking videos! A while back she approached me with an idea to create Bollywood inspired makeup and I was so inspired that I said yes, lets do it! Jaya create a look that is Bollywood inspired, but with a western “Americanized” look.
Check out Jaya’s Bollywood Look by clicking ” here ” to view her tutorial on YouTube.
Isn’t she gorgeous! Now you are wondering what did I decided to do, right? I decided to create a Bollywood inspired look that is traditional bridal with more color. I truly love to play with color and decided to play with the fuchsia and gold that was in my Indian Saree & jewelry I purchased from Ebay.
Products I Used In This Tutorial:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye shadow: Bold Gold (drugstore.com)
- Urban decay Half Baked E/S
- MAC firespot E/S
- Sedona Lace 120 pro palette: Fuchsia & Purple Matte E/S (sedonalace.com)
- MAC Orb E/S
- Sephora waterproof cream liner: Must Have (black)
- Sephora Collection Full Action Mascara
- Red Cherry Lashes #600 (Madamemadeline.com)
- Foundation: Makeup Forever HD Foundation #173
- Contour: Nars Laguna bronzer
- Highlight: MAC mineralized skinfinish powder Soft & Gentle
- Makeup Forever blush: #52
- Sephora R11 lipstick
- Revlon #477 Black cherry lipstick for lining and shading
- NYX gold lipgloss
- NYX white liner
- NYX Milk shadow pencil
- Blouse & Saree (Ebay)
- Jewelry (ebay)
- Brushes (Sigmamakeup)
- Nails: OPI’s lincoln park after dark
I hope that you all enjoy this fun creation and if you would like to see more creations like this or other please post your comments below. Have a wonderful and fabulous week!
Bollywood Inspired Bridal Makeup Tutorial
Hey Beauties! I am so excited to share with you my first Bollywood inspired makeup collaboration with the wonderful Jaya over at Cheezz12345 channel here on Youtube! If you are looking for a burst of colors to brighten up your winter then this tutorial is for you. I hope that you all enjoy it and please feel free to leave your feedback!
For a list of products I used in this video visit my blog post by clicking the link here:
Follow me on facebook:
OPI lincoln park after dark
Sensationnell Select Goddess Yaki
2 packs in 14inches
Thank you for watching!