Hey my get healthy divas! Today I just want to give you an update on how my 1st month with using Sensa Weight Loss System with my get fit routine in 2011 went. Well. . . with diet and exercise on the Sensa I lost a total of 5 pounds!! I went from 188lbs to 183lbs. Now don't get me wrong I am happy with that, but I thought I would have lost a little more being that I was eating and exercising too compared to people not exercising and eating what they want on the program.
So my initial thoughts are did Sensa really help me lose the weight or was it more me? I know I could have done a few things a little differently that could have accelerated my weight loss like:
- Drinking more than 40-50 ounces a water a day.
- Late Night snacking (bad habit that I am working on breaking)
- Tweaking my food choices to be a bit more clean.
So with that said I decided to order month 2 only to give it one more try since the company did mention that it could take a month for my body to get used to using it. In this second month I am going to be eating a bit cleaner for sure. My diet will consist off more dark green veggies or colorful veggies. Here is a sample grocery list that I used for my most recent trip:
- Veggies: Romaine lettuces, red cabbage, cucumbers, tomatoes, radishes, green onions, onions, garlic, mushrooms and spinach, basil
- Fruits: Blueberries, Blackberries, strawberries, red grapes, apples, pears, lemons
- Meats: Wild Salmon, Chicken Breast, Ground Turkey, Pork chops (to be baked)
- Cheese: Monterrey Jack, blue cheese, Gorgonzola, feta cheese (some cheeses will be used to be mixed with my sauces for meats and such, yummy!
- Dairy: Sour Cream, Heavy Whipping cream for sauces, butter
- Oils & Vinaigrette: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Grape seed oil and Balsamic vinaigrette (for making my own salad dressings)
- No Carbs addtional carbs for now
You may be wondering what My meal plan looks like? Right? Well. . .
- Breakfast: Mixed bowl of fruits (All I have time for)
- Lunch: Veggies salad mixed with romaine lettuce, spinach, cucumbers, reddish and scallions topped with my salad dressing mix. (if you would like to know my recipe for the dressing leave a comment below) In addition to the salad I will eat a baked chicken breast topped with my cream sauce mix of mushrooms, spinach, garlic, onions, butter, heavy whipping cream and Gorgonzola creams. With a side of green beans
- Dinner: Similar to lunch maybe with salmon and a pesto sauce.
- Snack: Fruit with Cheese
My exercise will be the same. 2 days of Martial Arts and 2 day of cardio, but I am going to add in 1 day of weight training too. The last thing I know what I need to improve is drinking MORE water. 60-80?? How much should I be drinking?? More less?? Anywho, with these changes we will see how my results are if I lose more weight this more than last month then I will know want my decision will be for ordering Sensa in the future.
Question for you all. Anyone of you using Sensa or have used Sensa? Share your thoughts with us by leaving a comment below. You may be helping out another diva they is looking to lose weight for this summer too!