Hey all, I did not realize that I did not update you all on week 10 video! Opps! Today I will post the video from week 10 and week 11 so that you all can now were I am at so far. Week 10 was great and you will see the details in the video, however week 11 was a struggle, Grrr! I will not get bent out of shape about it, but just refocus and get back on track. Watch both videos to see what I am talking about for sure!
- Jan 8th: Start weight: 198lbs
- Jan 15th: 198lbs (no gain/lose)
- Jan 22nd: 196 (-2lbs) Yeah!! A loss and I will take it!
- Jan 29th: 196 (no gain/lose) But I lost inches!
- February 5: 195 (-1lbs) totaling 3 pound for the fist 4 weeks
- February 13th: 194 (-1lbs) totaling 4 pounds in 5 weeks
- February 20th: 192 (-2lbs) totaling 6 pounds in 6 weeks
- February 27th: 190.5 (-1.5lbs) totaling 7.5 pounds in 7 weeks!! Getting excited for the next coming weeks!!
- March 6th: 190 (-.5lbs) totally 8 pounds in 8 weeks!! I will take it considering I was sick.
- March 13th: 188.5 (-1.5lbs) totaling 9.5 in 9 weeks!! Considering I was sick again with these darn allergies! Will they ever leave me alone?
- March 20th: 188 (-.5lbs) 10 pounds in 10 weeks!!
- March 27th:189 (+1lbs) 11 weeks 9lbs. Tough week with bad food choices 🙁
Week 10 Video:
Week 11 Video: