Wow!! Yesterday I was at the end of week 3 of the P90X program and man, woooot!! This week was not tough until I got to the legs and back workout and KenpoX on day 20! I felt tired during those two workouts. I don’t know why until I spoke with my hubby. He said he was watching me during the workouts and noticed that I was working out much harder and at a higher intensity than in weeks 1 and 2. I was like really? So of course, that explain why I felt so sore on Thursday and Friday, huh? I swear I did not want to move my lower body yesterday, for real… I was so sore that I was ready to try the stretchX DVD. I popped in the DVD not knowing that it was going to be a long time commitment until I pressed play and saw that the workout was 57 minutes long! Holy smokes!! I did not plan for the time commitment, so needless to say I decided to press stop and take the rest day for sure. However, that will not be happening in week 4.
As far as my results at the end of week 3. I got on thee scale and did not lose or gain anything this week. I was kind of upset until my hubby made me go and check my measurements. That’s right if you are starting this program you should really make sure you get your beginning measurements. Because you may not see a loss on the scale at times, but. . . you may see a loss in inches!! And, you know what I did!!
- Jan 8th: Start weight: 198lbs
- Jan 15th: 198lbs (no gain/lose)
- Jan 22nd: 196 (-2lbs) Yeah!! A loss and I will take it!
- Jan 29th: 196 (no gain/lose) But I lost inches!!
- Chest on Day 1: 41” Day 21: 40″ (-1 inch gone)
- Waist on Day 1: 38″ Day 21: 36″ (-2 inches)
- Hips on Day 1: 47″ Day 21: 46″ (-1 inch)
So I am excited to see inches lost and I should have know that because some of my clothes are feeling a bit looser now, so yey!! Even though no loss on the scale there was a loss in the measurements. So don’t forget that people!
Anyway my meal plan for yesterday was:
- Breakfast: protein shake
- Lunch: Healthy choice, orange and water
- Snack: Grapes, string cheese and water
- Dinner: Cheat meal (Mc Donald happy meal) (I only do a cheat meal 1 a week)
- Snack: 100 pack and strawberries
Well, Stay tuned I will post a video here later for more details on week 3 results. Have a great evening and I am on to day 22 YogaX in 10 minutes!!