Hey beauties!! Memorial day weekend is just around the corner and I know many of you are planning to have fun with your friends and family, right? Many of you will be out shopping in the sun, hitting the waves at your local beaches looking like sun goddesses or at your local park having some fun over bar-b-que and games. Well…with all of the fun celebrating these are my top 10 must haves in order to have you looking great and protecting your youth at the same time!
- My first must have is a must!! A high performing sunscreen that will protect your beautiful skin from premature aging and hyperpigmentation (the dreadful brown spots). Shiseido’s Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50 For Face/Body, $39 is perfect for those of you that are going to be spending time outdoors in the sun. I love this sunscreen due to the light weight texture and the fact that this sunscreen is sand-and perspiration-proof along with being water-resistant for you beauties that love to hit the waves at your local beach or pool.
- For those of you that still crave to have a smooth and flawless complexion without the weight of a traditional foundation then this tinted moisturizer is perfect! NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Seychelles, $42: In addition to the sun protection you will gain from this tinted moisturizer you will gain an radiant glow.
- Even though it is hot outside the sun can still dry out our kissable lips and burn them too! Which is why Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 Sugar, $22.50made my list. Ever since I have received this as my Beauty Insider birthday gift from Sephora this has been a staple in my bag. It is non sticky and keeps my lips smooth while protecting them from getting burned from the sun!
- Water!! Yes I said it WATER!! You need to stay hydrated!! Water is good for your health and will help avoid heat exhaustion. The other great benefit to drinking water is that it will keep your skin-cells plumped and supple resulting in smooth and radiant skin! Keeping a water bottle close like this Brita Hard Sided Water Filter Bottle, $19.99is a must. I like the fact that it has a filter attach for worry free refilling at the beach or shopping center that has a public water fountain.
- Must have a fun and bright flowy maxi dress this summer. They are easy to throw on and style up and down with simple accessories!! They are also a nice item to take to the beach because they are so easy to cover up after hitting the waves!! I really love this Bar III Dress, Sleeveless Halter Keyhole A-Line Maxi dress, $59. This dress is easy and fun!! I love the price too and it’s from one of my favorites store, Macy’s!!
- Sunglasses!! Sunglasses are very fashionable, and they are great for protecting your youth!! They protect your eye sights and help aid in reducing the chances for premature crows feet around the eyes (wrinkles, don’t want them!) I love these Michael Kors Sunglasses, M2477S KARMEN, $136!! Simple and classic aviators are so fab, and did I mentioned that I am Michael Kors Obsessed, lol!!
- A summer signature scent..My favorite from last summer was Ralph Lauren Big Pony 2, $55. and it will be my main staple this summer too. It is a beautiful floral that is playful and fun on bright summer days!! I got so many compliments on it that I will wear it again this summer. I hope that don’t discontinue this one anytime soon!!
- If you are doing lots of walking shopping or at the beach you will definitely want some comfortable sandals. I like these DV by Dolce Vita Shoes, Denny Flat Sandals,$69. These sandals are simple, stylish and will keep your feet happy during your fun shopping or beach excursion.
- If you are going to the pool or beach you must have a fun and bright swimsuit!! For me bikini’s are a thing of the past..(Child stretched me out and now I need a tummy tuck, lol)So that is why I am loving this Hula Honey Swimsuit, Halter Crochet Tankini Top Women’s Swimsuit, $28. I love the texture and color!!
- Now ladies.. A tote is a must.. If you live in the Austin area you know the bag ordinance is in effective what means we really need to have a tote that fits all, right! That is why this MICHAEL Michael Kors ‘Medium Travel’ Tote. $278 is perfect!! You can fit swimwear, new finds from shopping and in on spot and if you have kids you can fit there things too!!
Those are my top tens for Memorial day weekend. Do you have any top must haves of your own?? I would love to know! Please let some comments below and share with us your must have for summer fun in the sun!! Until next time have a fab day!!