Have you ever wanted to wear the latest color trend Emerald, however you are too afraid that you will end up looking like the incredible hulk sporting that trend? Well today I am going to share with you 10 different ways you can wear Emerald and look fabulous. The first thing you will want to remember is when wearing a statement color try breaking up the color up into statement pieces in your current wardrobe! For example:
Wearing Emerald Trend Through Makeup:
- Light up your beautiful eyes with SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE Graphic Sculpt Waterproof Jumbo Eyeliner in Emerald. Adding a simple pop of emerald to the lash line is a great way to turn your everyday neutral eye into a trendsetting look.
- If you are bold and love to play with color on your eyes then turn up the volume with SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE Color Theory Shadow Block – Elemental Emerald Shimmer, Appleblossom, Camel. I personally love this palette and own it! If you would like to see a tutorial on my youtube channel please leave your feedback by commenting to this blog post below.
- If you are not one to rock eye shadows you can also wear this trend on your nails and toes. Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Rampage will look so cute and chic! I also have this one…Lately I am obsessed with Ilamasqua’s nail varnish, however that would be another blog post and youtube video in itself. If you would like to see swatches of this one let me know!
Wearing Emerald through Clothing & Accessories:
- If you are the fashionista and must have an article of clothing to sport this trend try adding a beautiful blazer like the Olivia Moon Linen Jacket shown above. This really takes the outfit from cute to fabulous in seconds!
- Are you shoe obsessed! Look at these cute and feminine heels by Steven by Steve Madden called ‘Ravesh’. I would love to have these in my closet!! How about you?
- How about adding a classic shaped handbag by MICHAEL Michael Kors. The ‘Selma – Large’ Leather Satchel is gorgeous!!
- Wearing earrings in the trend color of the year is another great way of wearing the trend without going overboard. Try Tory Burch’s Logo Stud Earrings. Don’t you just love Tory Burch??
- How about some arm candy with these cute Cara Crystal Friendship Bracelet in a Green Multi/Gold setting. I totally want to purchase a few of these myself. I love the look of these types of friendship bracelet accessorized with my Michael Kors watch.
- Now, if you love wearing different colored watches try the Fossil ‘Retro Traveler’ Crystal Bezel Bracelet Watch in green.
- Lastly, to keep the sun out of your eyes fashionable eyes have some fun with these cute MARC BY MARC JACOBS Oversized Retro Sunglasses.
I hope that you found some of these tips and ideas helpful. If you would like to see more post like this one in the future or swatches of the nail polish and eye shadows from this post please leave me some feedback by leaving comments below!
Also, if you are a fashionista and already wear trends like this and would like to be featured in the post please send me your picture of you in your fabulous outfit or makeup look to email@example.com. Until then have a fabulous day!