Omg!! It has been a while since I have shared with you all products I am loving or completely obsessed with. Well…. at the moment I have been completely obsessed with Illamasqua’s nail varnishes this spring! Ever since I have seen them on Sephora’s nail studio sparkling at me I had to given them a try!! At first I did not want to buy them because the price of these beauties are $14-$17 per polish, yikes!! However after reading some of the reviews on fellow beauty blogs, youtube and sephora online I just had to purchase and try them for myself.
If you follow me on facebook you may have seen my very first purchase of Illamaqua’s Jo’mina nail varnish, so fabulous!! The brand claims that:
The formula is long-wearing and chip-resistant and contains individual finishes from matte to high gloss. Apply two coats for high intensity
And, after trying and wearing Jo’mina I was sold and ready to, you know what? Purchase MORE!! I am just amazed with the color payoff, the fact that I only need 2 coats to get a smooth finish and the color does not fade during long to wear. So you might be thinking what are the color names? Ok…starting from left to right:
- My first purchase was Illamasqua’s Nail Varnish in Jo’mina. This nail varnish is a beautiful light lavender and according to the brand the formula is long-wearing and chip-resistant. So, that is what lead me to purchase more!
- Illamasqua Nail Varnish Collide is a hot pink/fuchsia color that is muy caliente!! I will be polishing my nails in this tonight!!
- Lament which is a hot bright orange. This one is currently sold out online at Sephora, however you can find this one at your local SEPHORA and SEPHORA inside JCPenney stores.
- Illamasqua Nail Varnish Nomad is a blue/green tone that is perfect play on the mint green nail trend.
- Illamasqua Nail Varnish Milf….I don’t love the name, lol! However, another beautiful mint green for spring/summer.
Wouldn’t you agree that these colors are perfect for spring/summer? I know! Now….what nail colors are you obsessed with for this spring/summer?? I would love to know!!
Also…would you have like to see swatches of these colors in a future blog post or youtube video?? If so, please leave me some feedback by leaving a comment below! Until the next beauty obsession have a fabulous day!!