Hey Beauties!! I hope that you all had a Merry Christmas and got everything you hoped and dreamed of for Christmas. I know my son was on cloud nine playing with his new toys and games all day long. Mr. Chameleon (hubby) had a great time with his gifts and looking forward to after christmas shopping with me! I got some fun clothing to wear in the new year, of course makeup gifts cards, Louis Vuitton Cosmetic pouch and more! So I am excited too on top of having the joy of being with my family and friends this holiday season.
Now. . New Years Eve is right around the corner and I decided to create a fun and colorful bling bling look to help give you all ideas for your New years eye look! I used some gemstones from michaels arts and crafts and a lot of glitter!! I hope that you all enjoy it and also have a fabulous time ringing in the new year too!
Happy Holidays to you all!
Products used in tutorial:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Creme De Violet e/s
- Sugar Pill cosmetics Poison Plum e/s (sugarpillshop.com)
- Sugar Pill Bulletproof e/s
- MAC orb e/s
- OCC Ironic color concentrate
- NYX silver glitter on the go
- LA splash Primer
- Lo’real Liner intense liquid liner
- Red Cherry Lash #218 (madamemadeline.com)
- Gem Stones Michael Arts and Crafts
- Duo Lash Adhesive
- Tarte Blushing Bride Blush
- NYX Dark brown lip liner
- NARS Laguna bronzer
- MAC Angel Lipstick
New Years 2011 Makeup: Glittery Silver tutorial