Hey Beauties!! Today I decided to create a sultry looking eyes using the 120 pro palette from Sedonalace.com. This is the first time I have used this brand and believe a full review will be coming up next on my overall opinion of this brand. In the meantime I wanted to play and share this look with you all because I know a lot of you are looking for makeup looks that are wearable for work or everyday! So with that said, here you all go! I hope that you all enjoy and stay tuned for more!
Color Used From Sedona Lace 120 Palette
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Sedona Lace Shadows (silver, brown, black & taupe) 120 pro palette (sedonalace.com)
- L’Oreal Liner intense (black)
- Red Cherry Lashes #218 (madamemadeline.com)
- Sephora Collection full action mascara
- Sigma brushes (sigmabeauty) Use code JAN2012 for 10% off your purchase
- Foundation MAC mineralize skinfinish cream NC42
- MAC mineralize skinfinish powder medium deep
- MAC mineralize skinfinish powder soft & gentle
- Iman blush (sable) Shop for great savings on beauty at drugstore.com!
- NYX lipliner (pinky)
- Revlon Colorbrust lipstick (candy pink) Shop for great savings on beauty at drugstore.com!
Step by Step Video