Hey ladies!! Spring is here and I am totally feeling it!! I am ready for bright colors and light layers, how about you? In the lieu of spring, I decided to break out my MAC amplified lipstick in Morange that you all have seen in my Madame Madeline Haul & Back 2 MAC video and create a bright lip and cheek look inspired by the spring 2011 trends that I have been reading about in my favorite magazines. I hope this look inspires you to be bold and daring!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC E/S Bamboo, Orb and Brun
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid liner Black
- Buxom Lashliner Leatherette liner
- Red Cherry Lashes #415
- Urban decay 24/7 glide liner: Zero
- NYX Cream Blush: Orange
- Nars Orgasm blush
- eos lip balm with spf 15 LEMON DROP .
- NYX liner: Orange
- MAC Amplified lipstick: Morange
- Sigma Brushes
Step By Step Tutorial