Happy Friday beauties!! Today I will be sharing with you my look #2 for my fall inspired makeup series. This week I was also inspired by green leaves and the burnt like appearance that they have on the edges of the leaves.
- Foundation: Sephora Perfect Cover Foundation Tan 35
- Nars Pressed Powder: Mountain
- Conceal FX: Deep
- Sephora Platinum Airbrush foundation brush #56
- OCC makeup: Layfayett color concentrate (Occmakeup.com)
- MAC Eyeshadow: Femme Noir, Brown Script & Orb
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes: 0L (black)
- Sigma makeup brushes (sigmamakeup.com)
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Red cherry lashes: #218 (madamemadeline.com)
- Loreal Liner Intense: Black
- Smashbox Full exposure Mascara: Black
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes: Tipsy
- Make Up For Ever Aqua lip liner: 2C
- Nars lipgloss: Striptease
I hope that you all enjoy this look and again I invite you all to challenge yourself and give it a try!! If you create videos send a video response to my video on youtube and I will approve it to share with my subscribers. If you do not make videos and want to share you creations post a picture on my facebook page which is facebook.com/beautychameleon.
Have a great weekend!!
Fall Inspired Makeup Look #2