Hey beauties! How are you doing today? I hope fabulous and ready for a new fall season! I know I am! My son is getting ready to started is new school year in 2nd grade. All of the back to school shopping is done and all of the fun summertime activities are coming to a end. With the next fall season lurking around I decided to create an updated tutorial of my new eyebrow routine! Special thanks to one of my awesome subscribers that requested for an update, so as promised here you all go! I hope that all helps you with defining and creating that perfect brow for the new fall season. Below I will list products and links to the items used in this step by step tutorial and if you all have questions definitely leave your fabulous comments below.
- Maybelline Define-A-Brow Eyebrow Pencil: Dark Brown
- Lorac Cosmetics: Take A Brow – Brow Kit: Dark Brown
- Smashbox: Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer #5
- Anastasia Beverly Hills: Clear Brow Gel
- Urban Decay: eyebrow brush (They don't sell this one anymore, but your could also use their Liner brush found at (urbandecay.com)
- Sigma Concealer Brush (sigmamakeup.com)
Step By Step Tutorial