Well hello team chameleon!! Finally I decided to create my very first tutorial of 2014!! It has been a long while since I filmed and edited a video, so I warn you this video will be loooooooong (18min), however it is a very detailed, instructional and fun!! If you have ready my previous post on my blog called, “Pantone’s New Color of the Year for 2014 is…” I talked about how excited I was for the new color, ready to shop for fashion and beauty items, and even search my own collection to see what I can find! Well… I did just that…I shopped my collection for some radiant orchid inspired colored beauty items and this is what I found! I was surprised to find these treasures!!
List of products:
- Make up forever aqua cream shadows #17 (out of stock at Sephora)
- bareMinerals bareMinerals READY(TM) Eyeshadow 4.0 The Dream Sequence 0.17 oz
- Sugarpill cosmetics bulletproof
- MAC Up the Amp lipstick
- NYX 834 Prune lipliner
- bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss Stunner 0.15 oz
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar – Matte Strumpet 0.33 oz
- NARS Blush Douceur 0.16 oz
Other Items Used in Tutorial:
- Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer Deep 34 0.58 oz
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation 173 Neutral Amber 0.35 oz
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Anti-Aging 0.37 oz
- Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For(TM) The Mascara Black
- Sigma Brushes Save 10% on your order with the code JAN2014.
It was so much fun to shop my current makeup collection even though I may end up purchasing something from the Sephora/Pantone collection when it launches of course!! How about you? Did you search your collection yet to see what you currently own? If so share!! Also if you make videos create a video response so I can see your look or products your are going to rock the radiant orchid trend in 2014. Until then, enjoy my tutorial!!
Step by Step Tutorial